Saturday, 28 January 2012

my life is grand!

Today I had brunch with my bestie Lana! It was ah-mazing! We just totally get each other and can tell each other anything. Not to mention we had an amazing coffee and breakfast at Bellyfish cafe.

We spoke and hung out for about an hour and a half at the cafe and then looked at some houses with my parents. It was just so fun to spend time with her just chilling and enjoying life I'm sure we could talk for hours non stop and I love that about her.

Tonight me and J decided to bite the bullet and visit a church we had been putting off for a long time. It has been quite awhile since we stepped foot in a church other than for weddings and funerals. I rather enjoyed the experience and the atmosphere was pretty good too, little bit more chilled out than the last couple we had been to. I was very nervous the entire time and I felt at loss of words talking to people I knew and rather awkward. Maybe it will get easier I'm not sure. I do know that I most likely will be back there soon to get a taste of it again.

I still have a lot of questions and opinions that hold me back from letting it all go and giving into that life again. I'm very reserved about it and wary, and I should be too! Well at least I feel like I should be. Ahhh maybe life is less grand and more complicated than I first thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment