Sunday, 22 January 2012

ha! I knew it

So, I think this was meant to be a daily thing but I guess I kinda forgot the last couple of days. And maybe I should write earlier in the night so I don't have two posts with the same date.. all these things I will fine tune!

What have I been doing? Good question! Well I guess I've been busy doing all sorts of things but just haven't thought to post about it, well that will be my excuse anyhow!

I have been garage sale-ing and picked up some random free finds that ironically weren't at any of the garage sales I went to! I plan to restore these items or at least give it a go and see how I fair. If they do turn out alright I promise to put photos up.. I can't say what I'll do if it ends in disaster!

Today I did some house cleaning and had my brother and his girlfriend over for lunch and board games. Turns out that me and my other half are useless at any sort of charades games. We're good with words and figuring out answers from drawings etc but get us to act or hum something and we might as well give up the game! Surprisingly due to luck at the hand of the dice (I'm assuming) we won the board game..

So there's my little bit for the day. Oh and something that I do every Sunday is joke of the week from the Sunday Funday section of The Sunday Telegraph, so here it is:
Q. What did the teacup say?
A. I've been mugged

I never said they were any good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment