Thursday, 19 January 2012

Just so you know...

Some things that I did today... (excuse the dodgy photos from my phone haha)

1. Shopping with my mum at DFO's. What a day. We trudged through the shops once to check out the merchandise than once more to buy.. I didn't want to miss out on anything as I had a limited budget! Ahhh the joys of shopping!


2. Ikea. Again this was with my mum, though it's not as fun when you're buying for someone else and you have no money to spend. There are too many great ideas and to leave empty handed is disappointing! Maybe next time I can shop for me, there is my bookshelf to buy!


3. Bought a newspaper with my name in it! The uni offers were released in the media today, I picked up my copy of the paper to see my name printed in it. Turns out no one (this year) except me has my last name! I also received my offer in the mail which was super exciting and made it feel a little more real! Ahhh bring on February!

No comments:

Post a Comment