Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Old chums and good times...


Lately I have been feeling a little lonely. I left my job last December to take up full time studying, and while I am enjoying the study, meeting new people and creating new friendships, I miss my old pals. I worked full-time at that place for many years and believe I have made lifelong friends, but not seeing them 3-4 times a week makes me a little sad and a little lonely.
I was able to have them over for a few drinks on Saturday night and it was just so much fun, so chilled, I really enjoyed their company and realised how much I missed them. Last night I joined them for $5.50 chicken schnitzel at our local club, a tradition they started a few months ago. It was such a delightful affair, to get together with friends and share a meal, I hope the tradition stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment